KETO CALCULATOR DOES NOT GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE
Keto Calculator contains information and discussion on medical topics; however, no warranty is made that any of the information is accurate. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited touching on medical matters is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. The overwhelming majority of the information provided here is written, in part or in whole, by nonprofessionals. Even if a statement made about medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms.
The information provided on Keto Calculator is, at best, of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a medical professional (for instance, a qualified doctor/physician, nurse, pharmacist/chemist, and so on). Martin Ankerl is not a doctor.
None of the individual contributors, system operators, developers, sponsors of Keto Calculator nor anyone else connected to Keto Calculator can take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented on this web site.
Nothing on Keto Calculator should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will
- Remember what data you entered
- Load the cookie when you re-enter the website
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.
Martin Ankerl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Keto Calculator (keto-calculator.ankerl.com).
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.